Pages

Monday 12 June 2017

All about me


Hi my name is Po-Lu  I am from Myanmar. I am 11 year old I am year 7. I go to Glen Taylor School and I have 5 sisters. I like writing! I also like writing my quick writes and I like maths too. My favourite sports are every sport. I am good at soccer and lots of other sports. I enjoy playing sports and learning new things and one of my goals this year are to achieve higher levels in my learning and get a prize at the end of the year. This year I am looking forward to trying new things and getting to know my fellow Glen Taylor students more. I can’t wait for more upcoming events and going on more trips with my class. Feel free to visit my page often during the week and I am looking forward to showing you more of my learning in and out of the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment